Toner Cartridges - Ink Cartridges
EHS works with Staples, Xerox and Konica Minolta to recycle ink/toner cartridges.
You can drop your spent toner cartridges at any of these locations:
- Academic Office Building 1st Floor by elevators
- Campus Services Building Front Desk
- Centennial Hall 2nd Floor Lounge
- Cragmor Hall 2nd Floor Financial Aid Lobby
- Dwire Hall 1st Floor Front Lobby under the stairs
- Engineering Building 1st Floor Lobby
- Family Development Center front desk
- Information Technology Help Desk (El Pomar Center)
- Kraemer Family Library Circulation Desk
- Lane Center 1st Floor Lobby
- Main Hall 1st Floor North Lobby (#100G)
- Osbourne Center 2nd floor lobby (by built-in recycling unit)
- Public Safety near elevator on 1st Floor
- Residential Life Monarch Lobby
- University Center Entrance near information desk
- University Hall (Front Desk)
Copier toner tubes, etc. can also be placed in these boxes. Waste toner containers should be placed in the regular trash.
Many printer/copier parts can be returned to the manufacturer with pre-paid postage supplied with your replacement part.
If you have questions, you can contact Cindy Norton at x 3212 or email@example.com.
You can find out more information about other recyclables on the Sustainability web page